Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
Masjid e Quba will be open from 4th July, starting from Zuhr Prayer insha'Allah.
Note that the Masjid will not be providing Qur'ans or Prayer beads while these guidelines are active.
Please follow the rules, this is not just for yourself but for the safety of your fellow Muslims.
- Observe the 2-metre social distancing rule
- Observe the distancing rules when entering and exiting the Masjid and during Prayers
- Doors will open 15 minutes before each Jama'at time and close at the time of Jama'at (e.g, for Zuhr will open at 1.30pm and close at 1.45pm).
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms, please stay at home. (Temperature higher than 37.8c, a dry cough, loss of smell or taste, cold or flu like symptoms)
- Elderly (70+), vulnerable and children under 15 are strongly advised to continue praying at home.
- Those shielding or living with someone who is shielding or who have underlying health conditions should stay at home.
- Perform wudhu at home and please pray Sunnahs and Nafl at home also.
- Please bring your own: Prayer Mat, Bag for Shoes, and Face Mask or suitable face covering
- You must observe social distancing rules outside and inside the mosque.
- Must provide Name and mobile number when entering Masjid.
- Please leave immediately after the obligatory prayer and do not shake hands
Every guideline above is not necessarily "mandatory" restrictions as far as the government and public health guidelines are concerned but mosques across the country have taken extra precautions to protect us all and prevent the spread of Covid-19. The Mosque has taken reasonable precautions to protect Namazis / Worshipers from the spread of Covid-19.